Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Four

Pam

When Dan talks you might as well cover up one of your ears, because half of what’s coming out if his mouth is nothing but a lie. I’m not saying the gist of what he says about Billy and the shootings isn’t true. It’s just some of the way he presents himself, the way he presents us— the reasoning, the speculation, the implications. Take, for instance my studies. OK, truth be told, I did begin my studies shortly after Billy shot me, but to suggest that there’s any connection between the two . . . That’s just straight fantasy. If anything, if you want to put together some kind of theory on why I got involved in criminology, I’d say it was mother’s intuition. Somehow, I must have had a sense of where Billy was headed, and I must just have known that based on all this, down the road he’d need his mother to be more than a mother, that’s all.

Read Next Chapter

9 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger cheri said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger cheri said...

what is pam's deal?? is she not angry that her son shot her?? she acted like it was no big deal...i wanna know more about her....does she have this same ability to "shoot not to kill"???

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Your question raises a good point. I think Pam will need to say something about her initial reaction to being shot by Billy here, because she's not going to address it later, so I need to get it out of the way here. Thanks for your question. It will help me revise this.

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://umskygpj.com/ihip/vwal.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ucdaurzd.com/nprs/ekta.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://umskygpj.com/ihip/vwal.html | http://puhndxhr.com/pbhi/kvpw.html

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home